Saturday, June 18, 2011

Introducing: The challengers

With one trip to BevMo and a quick run to Von's and Save Mart, I now have 34 different root beers to try. Due to Father's Day weekend, I am going to have to start my taste tests on Monday. I thought I would present the challengers here and give a list of what I have. If anybody knows of a brand I am missing and where I can get it, by all means let me know.


The challengers:

A&W
Abita
AJ Stephans
Americana
Barrell Brothers
Bedford's
Berghoff
Boylan
Bulldog
Bundaberg
Capt'n Eli's
Dad's
Dog N Suds
Dr. Brown's
Faygo
Fitz's
Frostie
Hank's
Henry Weinhard's
IBC
Mason's
Mug
Olde Rhode Island
Rat Bastard
River City
Route 66
Sea Dog
Sioux City
Sparky's
Teddy's
Thomas Kemper
Triple XXX
Virgils
Waialua


I prefer to have them all in glass bottles, but I cannot find Mug in bottles and I could only find A&W and Teddy's in plastic bottles. I still need Barq's but I am sure I will find it. I am already 1/4 the way across the second row of bottles above hutch behind my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment